FF:PAN009 Practice (expert) - Course Information
PAN009 Practice (expert)Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Petr Novotný, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Milan Pol, CSc.
Department of Educational Sciences - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Andragogy (programme FF, N-PD)
- Course objectives
- Professional practice is open space to students for obtain the practical skills and competencies to work in adult education;
Terms of understanding the labor market, ability to move into the labour market;
working the job according to the needs of everyday practice;
familiar with the organizational culture, with the communication on the job and ability to important skills for finished the job;
present the work;
reflect on experience acquired.
- Information meeting;
- realization of practices in selected organization and work on tasks(realized the practices in the time min. 50 hours continuos practice in the range 3 weeks;
- make the reflection the time on the practice;
- Teaching methods
- practical training
- Assessment methods
- evaluation from the tutors (description the students work and the feedback,processed student reflection
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Praxe - 4 týdny.