FF:PH2298 Diploma Thesis Seminar I - Course Information
PH2298 Diploma Thesis Seminar IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 15 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Jan Zouhar, CSc.
Department of Philosophy - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- PH_SoZ Compreh. Exam. in Phil. || PROGRAM ( N - PH ) || PROGRAM ( N - HS ) || PROGRAM ( N - SS )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Individual consultations with the supervisor based on the needs of the student and the status of the work. The thesis deals with a particular problem in a given area of study. Students must prove the ability the work independently, handle the technical literature and analysis.
- The goal of the seminar is the help students finish their theses and get ready for the thesis defense. The course has individual organization, progress on thesis and attendance to consultations are classified in the system by credit.
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations.
- Assessment methods
- Credit given for regular consultations and check-ups on the progress of work.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: Prerekvizita platí pouze pro 5leté magisterské studium. Vedou vyučující, kteří jsou vedoucí diplomových prací.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses