FF:VH_804b Music History IV B - Course Information
VH_804b Music History in Outline IV BFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. PhDr. Jana Perutková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jana Spáčilová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Mikuláš Bek, Ph.D.
Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Vlasta Taranzová
- Mon 11:40–13:15 J22
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Nejsou zadány
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students should be able to understand and explain of classical music. At the end of the course students should be able to: 1) understand and explain the music of classical music 2) define individual music streams in the classical music 3) analyse classical instrumental music 4) analyse classical vocal-instrumental music 5) explicate texts from chosen classical treatises
- The subject serves to deepen the knowledge in the field of baroque music. It concentrates primarily on listening, occasionally on analytical enquiries. Pergolesi,Krebs, Benda,C. Ph. E. Bach, W. F. Bach, J. Ch. Bach, Stamic, Haydn, Mozart, Beethoven.
- MICHELS, Ulrich. Encyklopedický atlas hudby. Translated by Miroslav Srnka, Illustrated by Gunther Vogel. Praha: Lidové noviny, 2000. 611 s. ISBN 8071062383. info
- Teaching methods
- seminar, class discussion
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.