FF:IJIA027c Bachelors Thesis - Course Information
IJIA027c Bachelor`s thesisFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Jan Pavlík (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- IJIA005 Practical Italian II
Vypracováním bakalářské práce má posluchač prokázat schopnost vyhledat a zpracovat odborný materiál - práce se sekundární literaturou.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Submitting a finished diploma thesis. The finished thesis is accepted for defence by the supervisor and evaluated as “requirements fulfilled”. The graded evaluation is based on the outcome of the defence which proceeds from the opponent’s and supervisor’s thesis reports.
- The thesis shall focus on a topic in one of the given areas (language, translation, literature) and shall be submitted in French, 70 000 characters in length, by April 30th (applies to those defending their theses in June) or by June 30th (defending in September).
- ČMEJRKOVÁ, Světla, František DANEŠ and Jindra SVĚTLÁ. Jak napsat odborný text. Vydání první. Praha: Leda, 1999. 255 stran. ISBN 8085927691. info
- Teaching methods
- diploma thesis
- Assessment methods
- The credit will be given for a thesis ACCEPTED by the supervisor. A positive BA thesis report from the opponent forms the necessary basis for the student to proceed to the defence.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.