FF:IJIA027c Bachelor's Thesis - Course Information
IJIA027c Bachelor's thesisFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Alessandro Bitonti, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Jan Pavlík (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Kateřina Garajová, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- IJIA005 Practical Italian II
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Submission of the completed thesis; credit is awarded upon acceptance of the diploma thesis by the supervisor. The graded assessment, awarded during the final state examination, is based on the result of the defence and on the written evaluations by the reader and the supervisor of the thesis.
- The thesis on a linguistic topic will be submitted in Italian, min. 70,000 characters. Deadlines for submission: April 30th (for students who will defend their thesis in June), June 30th (for students who will defend their thesis in September) and November 30th (for students who will defend their thesis after the Autumn semester).
- Základní literaturu zadá vedoucí bakalářské práce.
- Teaching methods
- Student´s individual work
- Assessment methods
- Credit is awarded upon acceptance of the diploma thesis by the supervisor.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.