FF:NJPII_1183 Final Year Thesis Seminar - M - Course Information
NJPII_1183 Final Year Thesis Seminar - MasterFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Vlastimil Brom, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Anna Marie Halasová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Roman Kopřiva, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Jaroslav Kovář, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Jiřina Malá, CSc. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Zdeněk Mareček, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Jiří Munzar, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Sylvie Stanovská, Dr. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Aleš Urválek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Jaromír Zeman, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Iva Zündorf, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Jiří Munzar, CSc.
Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Aleš Urválek, Ph.D.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The seminar consists of interviews with an adviser on an individual basis, dealing with the level and progress of the work on a thesis. A Minor Thesis deals with a partial academic issue depending on the type of study. A student must prove the ability to work independently with relevant sources and analyze researched materials.
- The seminar is organized on an individual basis. The credit evaluation in the given semester depends on a student’s writing progress and participation in discussion with the adviser.
- Eco, Umberto. Jak napsat diplomovou práci : Come si fa una tesi di laurea > (Orig.). Translated by Ivan Seidl. Olomouc : Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN > 80-7198-173-7.
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.