FF:PSD_TDP Doctoral dissertation thesis - Course Information
PSD_TDP Doctoral dissertation thesisFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. PhDr. Marek Blatný, DrSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Iva Burešová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Pavel Humpolíček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Helena Klimusová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Mojmír Svoboda, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Josef Švancara, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Mojmír Tyrlík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Tomáš Urbánek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Lubomír Vašina, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Zdenka Stránská, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Students draw up and submit the thesis dissertation, which briefly summarizes the contents of the dissertation - theoretical background, research design, research findings, including their discussion and selection of the literature, especially in demonstrating the ability to work with a scientific text and the ability to synthesize relevant integrated knowledge. Information on how to develop propositions and to the extent required to see the link autoreferát http://www.phil.muni.cz/wff/home/studium/doktorske/pravidla-a-prilohy.
- The curriculum can be about how to prepare a thesis and to the extent required to see the link autoreferát http://www.phil.muni.cz/wff/home/studium/doktorske/pravidla-a-prilohy.
- Seznam literatury je identický se seznamem literárních zdrojů využitých v disertační práci.
- Teaching methods
- theoretical background
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.