FF:PHDTP1 Writing seminar I - Course Information
PHDTP1 Writing seminar IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. PhDr. Jaroslav Hroch, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Zdeňka Kalnická, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Pavel Materna, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Ing. Josef Šmajs, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Emil Višňovský, PhD. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Josef Krob, CSc.
Department of Philosophy - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Philosophy - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Philosophy (programme FF, D-PH4) (2)
- Course objectives
- Student proves the ability to prepare an argumentative piece of scientific writing with a relevant footnote apparatus.
- The student prepares and presents a comprehensive part of dissertation according to the supervisor´s instructions.
- podle tématu doktorské práce
- Assessment methods
- Credit given by the supervisor after text is accepted.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.