FF:ESDSJ2 Language in Research 2 - Course Information
ESDSJ2 Language in Research 2Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- prof. PhDr. Petr Osolsobě, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Rostislav Niederle, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Petr Osolsobě, Ph.D.
Department of Aesthetics - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Ing. Ivana Vašinová
Supplier department: Department of Aesthetics - Faculty of Arts
- To develop advanced academic reading abilities,learning to think through research and to communicate well, orally and in writing.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Course objectives
- Students are expected to discuss their written work with their collegues and tutors both in classes and one-on-one. Students must be able to present and defend their own opinions and to accept constructive criticism and advice.
- Tackling topics in depth and defending the arguments in their written work sharpens their thinking.
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Assessment methods
- Submission of a part of written dissertation-thesis.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.