FF:IMNK13 Art as Performance II - Course Information
IMNK13 Art in Post-Media Age: Art as Performance IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. ak. soch. Tomáš Ruller (lecturer), doc. Mgr. Jana Horáková, Ph.D. (deputy)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Jana Horáková, Ph.D.
Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Bc. Jitka Leflíková
Supplier department: Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
- Tue 14:10–15:45 FAVU
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 150 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 1/150, only registered: 0/150, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/150
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Theory of Interactive Media (programme FF, N-OT)
- THE TRIUMPH OF ANTI-ART Conceptual and Performance Art in the formation of Postmodernism by Thomas McEvilley (see virtual library)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.