FF:DSDTP3 Writing seminar III - Course Information
DSDTP3 Writing seminar IIIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PhDr. Jarmila Bednaříková, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Zdeněk Měřínský, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Marek Meško, M.A., Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Martin Wihoda, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Jarmila Bednaříková, CSc.
Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jitka Erlebachová
Supplier department: Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Ancient History (programme FF, D-HI4) (2)
- Course objectives
- Supervision and tutorial over the progress of the doctoral dissertation, supervision of individual chapters processing method.
The course is taken during the final four semesters of the standard period of studies, in the form of individual tutorials with the tutor. These tutorials take place as needed, but minimally once every semester.
- Supervision and tutorial on the progress of the doctoral dissertation, supervision of individual chapters processing method.
- Literatura je předepsána individuálně podle tématu práce.
- Literature is assigned on an individual basis based on the topic of the thesis.
- Teaching methods
- independent homework
- Assessment methods
- Credits are granted after minimally 30 pages of the doctoral dissertation are handed in in a coherent form (chapter, subchapter, incl. bibliography) at the end of the semester.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.