FF:KFDPS2 Research and Study II - Course Information
KFDPS2 Research and Study IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PhDr. Daša Bartoňková, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Jana Nechutová, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Katarina Petrovićová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Irena Radová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Priv.-Doz. Dr.phil. Stefan Schaffner, M.A. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Daniela Urbanová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Irena Radová, Ph.D.
Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jitka Erlebachová
Supplier department: Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Classical Philology (programme FF, D-FI4) (2)
- Course objectives
- Study of sources and literature in the area of doctoral students’ scholarly specialization. At regular meetings with the tutor (the frequency of meetings is as needed but minimally once every semester), doctoral students regularly consult pieces of knowledge, current news, new findings and methodological approaches in the field as well as knowledge from internships and traineeships abroad. The subject is recommended for study during the first three semesters of studies.
- Study of sources and literature in the area of doctoral students’ scholarly specialization.
- Literatura je předepsána individuálně podle tématu práce.
- Literature is assigned on an individual basis based on the topic of the thesis.
- Teaching methods
- Reading, tutorial, discussion.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are granted on the basis of regular tutorials with the tutor on pieces of knowledge related to the doctoral dissertation.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.