FF:MUKS91 Research in museology - Course Information
MUKS91 Research in museologyFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Lucie Jagošová, DiS. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Mgr. Jiří Macháček, Ph.D.
Division of Museology - Department of Archaeology and Museology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Tomáš Jirák
Supplier department: Division of Museology - Department of Archaeology and Museology - Faculty of Arts
- Wed 8. 3. 9:10–12:25 K12, Wed 29. 3. 9:10–12:25 K12, Wed 26. 4. 9:10–12:25 K12, Wed 3. 5. 9:10–12:25 K12
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 30 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/30, only registered: 0/30, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/30
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Museology (programme FF, N-HI)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught once in two years.