FF:POIA030 Bachelors Exam - Course Information
POIA030 Bachelors ExamFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: SZK (final examination).
- Mgr. Maria de Fátima Baptista Nery Plch (lecturer)
Mgr. Silvie Špánková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Zuzana Burianová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Iva Svobodová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. et Mgr. Vlastimil Váně (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Silvie Špánková, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Final State Examination The final state examination is an oral/written exam. - It comprises several component parts * History of the field * Specialization 1 * Specialization 2 A further constituent part is the diploma thesis defence, which may/must take place before/after. The Final State Examination is to demonstrate - The student’s ability * To handle assigned scholarly problems in a cultivated manner * To respond in discussion and display a capacity for matter-of-fact reasoning * To utilize his/her knowledge of literature and other sources in expert debate * ... - The student’s knowledge * Of relevant facts and factual material * Of basic as well as advanced methodology in the field * Scholarly literature - The student’s skills * Regarding formulating theses and assertions and the ability to support them * In composing a clearly structured overview and interpretation of a given problem * Regarding a critical approach to scholarly sources Fonetika a fonologie 1. Fonética e fonologia 2. Vogais – classificação 3. Consoantes – classificação 4. Encontros vocálicos – ditongos orais/nasais 5. Encontros vocálicos tritongos orais/nasais 6. Regras de acentuação em português Morfologie 1. Objecto da morfologia, morfema, morfe, estrutura da palavra 2. Formação de palavras 3. Substantivo 4. Adjectivo 5. Artigo 6. Pronomes 7. Numerais 8. Verbo 9. Advérbio 10. Preposição 11. Conjunção, interjeição Sintaxe 1. Frase, oração, período 2. sujeito 3. predicado 4. complemento nominal 5. adjunto adnominal 6. objecto 7. adjunto adverbial 8. aposto, vocativo 9. período simples/composto 10. coordenação: orações reduzidas 11. subordinação.orações substantivas 12. subordinação-orações adjectivas 13. subordinação-orações adverbiais
- The final state examination comprises several component parts - history, linguistics, Portuguese and Brazilian literature.
- Teaching methods
- Linguvistics: Lecture: exposition and definitions of basic terms and their exemplification on different types of specific text (recordings), proceeding from diverse registers.
- Assessment methods
- Final state examination
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
General note: Podmínkou pro připuštění k bakalářské zkoušce je splnění všech studijních povinností a odevzdání a úspěšné obhájení bakalářské práce.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses