FF:ESDS09 Educational stay in abroad - Course Information
ESDS09 Educational stay in abroadFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 20 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. Mgr. Rostislav Niederle, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Petr Osolsobě, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Petr Osolsobě, Ph.D.
Department of Aesthetics - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Ing. Ivana Vašinová
Supplier department: Department of Aesthetics - Faculty of Arts
- Dissertation project.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Aesthetics (programme FF, D-OT4) (2)
- Course objectives
- An experience of foreign tutoring.
- Learning outcomes
- A final dissertation getting better.
- BEARDSLEY, Monroe C. Aesthetics : problems in the philosophy of criticism. 2nd ed. Indianapolis: Hackett Publishing Company, 1981. lxiv, 614. ISBN 091514509X. info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- A part of the dissertation evaluating.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Jen pro doktorandské studium !