FF:ESDSDS Doctoral seminar - Course Information
ESDSDS Doctoral seminarFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- prof. PhDr. Petr Osolsobě, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Rostislav Niederle, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Petr Osolsobě, Ph.D.
Department of Aesthetics - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Ing. Ivana Vašinová
Supplier department: Department of Aesthetics - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Aesthetics (programme FF, D-OT4) (2)
- Course objectives
- Orientation in research project.
- Learning outcomes
- Identification research problems.
- Personal disputing over research project.
- BEARDSLEY, Monroe C. Aesthetics from classical Greece to the present : a short history. New York: Macmillan Company, 1966. info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Written output.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.