FF:IJIA024a Minor Paper - Course Information
IJIA024a Minor PaperFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Valeria De Tommaso (lecturer)
Mgr. Magdaléna Nahálková (lecturer)
Mgr. Zuzana Šebelová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Kateřina Garajová, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- IJIA005 Practical Italian II
Language seminar V and VI
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- In order to obtain the bachelor's degree, students should produce a ten-page written work on various themes.
- Written work on various themes, above all language or linguistic subjects, or in other cases it will be possible to produce the work based on cultural or literary themes. The students are free to choose the themes, with the help or teacher guidance, or by themselves.
- Teaching methods
- A ten-page written work on various themes. The syllabus includes teacher's tutoring during office hours.
- Assessment methods
- In order to obtain the credits assigned, students must contact the teacher well in advance to discuss the topic to develop. The written work will be evalutaed only if produced by the date set by the Faculty.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.