FF:ISKED05 Practice - Course Information
ISKED05 Teaching PracticeFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 4 credit(s) (from 1 credit increase by 1). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Pavlína Mazáčová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Petr Škyřík, Ph.D.
Department of Information and Library Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Alice Lukavská
Supplier department: Department of Information and Library Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Students may work on after completing at least one of the subjects Design educational process or Educational Technology.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 20 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 1/20, only registered: 0/20
- Course objectives
- The aim of the internship in high school is to get a real life experience of school and teaching practice and the ability to translate theoretical knowledge into the school environment.
- Recommended structure works: 10 hours of observations; 10 hours classroom instruction, 10 hours of communications facilities and operation of school, 10 hours of making digital learning objects or other technical support for schools. The structure can be flexibly moved after agreement with the teacher of the course.
- Teaching methods
- Experience and its reflection.
- Assessment methods
- Completing and submitting the protocol on the completion and content internships and reflexive discussion over it.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
General note: Předmět je určen pro studenty CŽV.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: podle počtů kreditů.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses