FF:CJDY15 A study stay/internship abroad - Course Information
CJDY15 A study stay/internship abroad IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PhDr. Klára Osolsobě, Dr. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Klára Osolsobě, Dr.
Department of Czech Language - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Markéta Ziková, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Czech Language - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Czech Language (programme FF, D-FI4) (2)
- Course objectives
- The core of this course is a short-term stay at a scholarly institution abroad (one month). The purpose of the stay may be completing a minor research task, consultations with experts from abroad or participation in a summer school. Typical exchange programmes for this kind of stay are Erasmus, CEEPUS, EGG, DAAD or AKTION. Choice of the stay must be consulted in advance with the supervisor and tutor of the Ph.D. study group.
- Learning outcomes
- Having participated in the course, students will be able:
- to write an application for a study stay abroad;
- to communicate with experts from abroad;
- to use competences gained abroad in their work.
- Identification of programmes providing the opportunity of a study stay abroad.
- Writing an application.
- The stay itself.
- Return and evaluation of the stay.
- V závislosti na volbě tématu.
- Teaching methods
- Theoretical preparations, practical preparations, the stay abroad, study programme.
- Assessment methods
- The course is completed after submitting a satisfactory report on a study stay abroad, lasting at least two weeks.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.