FF:SIJ333 Ph.D. Dissertation - Course Information
SIJ333 Ph.D. DissertationFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 25 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Václav Blažek, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Marie Krčmová, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Václav Blažek, CSc.
Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Indo-European Comparative Linguistics (programme FF, D-FI4)
- Course objectives
- To present the opinions, methods and results of the author.
- Analysis of the chosen theme. Discussion of the present approaches. Definition of new purposes and methods leading to them. realization. Preparation of publication.
- Umberto Eco, 1997, Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia.
- Teaching methods
- Concultations, discussions of various opinions, their comparation, seeking new solutions.
- Assessment methods
- Result = successful defension. Reviews and citations evaluate it .
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on completion of the course: předložení práce
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.