FF:DAF09 Pedagogical Assistance - Course Information
DAF09 Pedagogical AssistanceFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Pavel Skopal, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Pavel Skopal, Ph.D.
Department of Film Studies and Audiovisual Culture - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Film Studies and Audiovisual Culture - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The course is developing pedagogical skills of student and prepares them for independent teaching. The course provides elementary propedeutics in teaching.
Students are encouraged to support their pedagogical knowlegde by courses provided by CERPEK center.
- Learning outcomes
- - student is able to prepare single lecture on a given topic
- student is able to prepare study materials for the course
- student is able to evaluate work of students
- Students take part in teaching of their tutor (or other member of the department). They take in teaching, preparation of study materials, student's evaluation etc.
- Realisation of each phase of teaching is reflected by tutor and consulted with doctoral students, so they can learn by experience.
- Literatura je předepsána individuálně podle tématu práce.
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations, homework, coaching.
- Assessment methods
- Credit is given based on fulfill partical tasks during semester.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.