FF:ESDS16 Tutorship and Teaching - Course Information
ESDS16 Tutorship and TeachingFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. Mgr. Rostislav Niederle, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Petr Osolsobě, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Hana Řehulková, Ph.D.
Department of Aesthetics - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Ing. Ivana Vašinová
Supplier department: Department of Aesthetics - Faculty of Arts
- A partial fulfilment of a dissertation in progress.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Practical tutorship.
- Learning outcomes
- No teaching lessons.
- A doctorand works a tutor and consultant with the baccalaureal students.
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- A final report submitted to a supervisor.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.