FF:TCZJ15 Conversation II - Course Information
TCZJ15 Conversation IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Bc. Mirka Tylová (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Lucia Vlášková
Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Aneta Fidrichová
Supplier department: Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- TCZJ15/01: Thu 8:00–9:40 G12, M. Tylová
TCZJ15/02: Thu 10:00–11:40 G12, M. Tylová
- TCZJ05 Conversation I
It is recommended to attend the following courses concurrently: TCZJ12 Czech sign language II, TCZJ10 Language practice II, TCZJ13 Practical Czech Sign Language II a TCZJ14 Complementary Language seminar II. Prerequisite: TCZJ05 Conversation I
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 20 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 16/20, only registered: 0/20
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Interpreting of Czech Sign Language (programme FF, B-TCZJ_) (3)
- Course objectives
- The conversation in CSL will be realized both between the lector (native user) and the students and between the students themselves. The lectures are organized by topics (thematic arear) in order to train the vocabulary and grammar learned in obligatory courses (Language practice II and Czech sign language II). The emphasis is given on the feedback and interaction (understanding of every-day-use vocabulary, direct communication, understanding of instruction and question).
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the curse, the students understand frequent expressions related to areas concerning them (basic information about themselves and their families, shopping, geography and jobs). Students can talk about simple every-day activities that require direct interchange of information about known and usual facts. Students can give this sort of basic information about themselves, they are able to describe their surroundings and to express their immediate needs.
- Thematic areas: 1. Family; 2. personal information; 3. Seasons; 4. traveling; 5. Meals and drinks; 6. University.
- Po českých hradech a zámcích s průvodcem v českém znakovém jazyce [DVD]. Praha: Filozofická fakulta Univerzity Karlova, 2010.
- Dictio: Vícejazyčný výkladový slovník online [online]. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2018. Dostupné z: www.dictio.info.
- LEESON, Lorraine - van den BOGAERDE, Beppie - RATHMANN, Christian - HAUG, Tobias. Znakové jazyky a Společný evropský referenční rámec pro jazyky: Deskriptory pro společné referenční úrovně. Rada Evropy, 2016. Dostupné z: www.ecml.at/Portals/1/ECML.Public
- Moravské varianty znaků českého znakového jazyka. [DVD]. Brno : Trojrozměr; 3Dimenze, 2009.
- Společný evropský referenční rámec pro jazyky: Jak se učíme jazykům, jak je vyučujeme a jak v jazycích hodnotíme. Rada Evropy, 2001
- Teaching methods
- - seminar in CSL; work with the lector in the classroom; analysis and commentary of examples; demonstration methods: work with image and video
- Assessment methods
- It is required to attend the lectures (at least 70 %) and do the homework. At least 70 % of the homework points mus be gained. After a student sends the homework to the teacher, the teacher evaluates the homework and sends it back to the student to do the correction. Such corrected homework is re-evaluated by the teacher just once (for each homework).
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2022/TCZJ15