FF:SJURS01J Reflective seminar I - Course Information
SJURS01J Reflective seminar IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Milada Malá, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Milada Malá, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Milada Malá, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- NOW ( SJUPP01J Teacher's training I )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Spanish Language and Literature (programme FF, N-SJU_) (2)
- Course objectives
- The aim of this course is to offer a save space for the students to reflect on their teaching practice experiences and to help them to identify their strengths and weaknesses in the classroom. It will be based primarily on the needs of students arising from pedagogical practices.
- Learning outcomes
- Students will be able to: - reflect on their practice and identify key areas for improvement - prepare the lesson - apply the the language teaching methods - give and receive constructive feedback
- 1. Discussion of important issues arising from Teaching Practice 1 with peers. 2. Practical consideration about classroom management techniques
- Teaching methods
- reflection, discussion, consultation, practical demonstration
- Assessment methods
- reflective diary • teaching portfolio • self-assessment document active participation in discussion
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.