PřF:B2130 Field course of system. botany - Course Information
B2130 Field course of systematic botanyFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: graded credit.
- prof. RNDr. Petr Bureš, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Jiří Danihelka, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Vít Grulich, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Milan Chytrý, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Lubomír Tichý, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Jiří Unar, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Petr Hrouda, Ph.D. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Milan Chytrý, Ph.D.
Department of Botany and Zoology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Vít Grulich, CSc.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 13 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 5 dnů.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2002/B2130