PřF:Bi3331 Seminar EBR 2 - Course Information
Bi3331 Seminar of specialisation Experimental Biology of Plants 2Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Marie Kummerová, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Vít Gloser, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Vít Gloser, Ph.D.
Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Marie Kummerová, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
- Mon 1. 3. to Fri 14. 5. Thu 14:00–15:50 online_B5
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- NOW ( Bi3002 Bc thesis EMB 2 ) || NOW ( Bi6005 Bc. thesis II )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Experimental Plant Biology (programme PřF, B-EMB)
- Course objectives
- Participating at the seminar, students will learn to:
prepare their own presentations, both oral or in the form of poster;
present it face to face to their colleagues;
discuss the topic, findings and results;
evaluate the presentations of the other students.
- Learning outcomes
- After passing the course, student will be able to present and defend in discussion the results of his/her scientific work.
- Scientific presentation in plant physiology, lecture, poster, short communication, scientific paper. Special seminar study.
- ŠESTÁK, Zdeněk. Jak psát a přednášet o vědě. Illustrated by Hana Kymrová. Vyd. 1. Praha: Academia, 1999. 204 s. ISBN 8020007555. info
- Teaching methods
- Independent presentations of student's bachelor, diploma or Ph.D. thesis. Oral and poster presentation.
- Assessment methods
- Assessment of the oral and poster presentation.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2021/Bi3331