PřF:Bi8881 Protected areas of Czech Rep 1 - Course Information
Bi8881 Protected areas of the Czech Republic 1Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0. 2 credit(s) (fasci plus compl plus > 4). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Jan Roleček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Jan Roleček, Ph.D.
Department of Botany and Zoology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: Mgr. Jan Roleček, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Botany and Zoology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
- Tue 8:00–9:50 D32/329
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Bi5080 Basics of ecology &&(! Bi8880 Protected areas of Czech Rep. )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students will have knowledge about large-size specially protected areas of the Czech Republic (National parks, Protected landscape areas, Biosphere reserves); they will understand their biota, geology, geomorphology, postglacial landscape development, history of human settlement; they will have improved ability to synthesize this knowledge at the landscape level.
- Introduction: definitions of the types of large-size specially protected areas in the Czech Republic.
- Overview of particular areas: KRNAP, NP Podyjí, PLA & BR Pálava-Dolní Morava, Bílé Karpaty, PLA Beskydy, Broumovsko, Jeseníky, Litovelské Pomoraví, Moravský kras, Orlické hory, Poodří.
- Chráněná území ČR. Praha: Agentura ochrany přírody a krajiny ČR. info
- Teaching methods
- Lectures; attendance not compulsory, but suggested. Five-days field excursion.
- Assessment methods
- Oral exam.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught once in two years.
Information on the per-term frequency of the course: v sudých letech (jaro 2008, 2010, ...).
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2018/Bi8881