PřF:C6410 Organic Analysis - laboratory - Course Information
C6410 Organic Analysis - laboratoryFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/3. 3 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- RNDr. Marta Farková, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Aleš Hrdlička, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Lukáš Pečinka (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Přemysl Lubal, Ph.D.
Department of Chemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: Department of Chemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- C5420 Analysis of Organic Compounds || C5241 Organic Analysis
Knowledge of generall principles of organic analysis.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 7 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The main objectives of the course are the following: Practical training in the analysis of organic compounds.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course student will know qualitative elemental analysis; methods for determination of carbon and hydrogen; nitrogen; sulfur; will be able to analyze and to identify an unknown structure by application of traditional methods and FTIR, H-, C-NMR spectroscopy; to present the results.
- Mineralisation of organic samples, an identification and determination of organic elements. Analysis and identification of unknown by an application of clasic methods and FTIR, H-, C-NMR spectroscopy.
- Večeřa, Miroslav. Organická elementární analýza. 1. vyd. Praha : Státní nakladatelství technické literatury, 1967. 178 s. úOrganic elemental analysis.
- Večeřa, Miroslav - Gasparič, Jiří. Důkaz a identifikace organických látek. 1. vyd. Praha : Státní nakladatelství technické literatury, 1963. 350 s./Detection and identification of organic compounds
- Teaching methods
- Type of education: students have to pass all exercises included in the course
- Assessment methods
- Laboratory training.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2021/C6410