PřF:CA010 Diploma seminar IV - Course Information
CA010 Diploma seminar from biochemistry IVFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s) (fasci plus compl plus > 4). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Ing. Martin Mandl, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Jan Havliš, Dr. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Miloslava Fojtová, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. Mgr. Lukáš Žídek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Karel Kubíček, PhD. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Ing. Martin Mandl, CSc.
Department of Biochemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: Department of Biochemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- CA010/01: Mon 1. 3. to Fri 14. 5. Thu 12:00–13:50 online_BCH1, M. Mandl
CA010/02: Mon 1. 3. to Fri 14. 5. Thu 13:00–14:50 C02/211, M. Fojtová, J. Havliš
CA010/03: Mon 1. 3. to Fri 14. 5. Thu 14:00–15:50 online_BCH1, K. Kubíček, L. Žídek
- Students of master study programs.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Lectures of PhD students on their theoretical and practical results. Other lectures from a MU LSS seminar and those of other invited experts from a field of biochemistry and related areas.
- Learning outcomes
- Diploma students will be able:
-learning to assess exacting research projects;
-to evaluate critically the results of scientific work;
-to have an opportunity to meet top foreign and local scientists from biochemistry and related areas.
- The actual program is changed for every semester and is based on lectures of PhD students and invited experts.
- VOET, Donald and Judith G. VOET. Biochemie. Translated by Arnošt Kotyk. 1. vyd. Praha: Victoria Publishing, 1995. S. II-XIV,. ISBN 80-85605-44-9. info
- Teaching methods
- Lectures of invited experts from biochemical fields and related areas, result presentation of PhD students, followed by student discussions.
- Assessment methods
- Lectures, discussions after the lectures of the experts. Credit.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
General note: dle oboru.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2021/CA010