PřF:F1120 Introduction to physics - Course Information
F1120 Introduction to physicsFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/2/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. RNDr. Eduard Schmidt, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Zdeněk Bochníček, Dr.
Department of Condensed Matter Physics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Eduard Schmidt, CSc.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Applied Physics (programme PřF, B-AF, specialization Astrophysics)
- Applied Physics (programme PřF, B-AF, specialization Medical Physics)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Chemistry (programme PřF, M-SS)
- Course objectives
- Introduction. Experiment, model, theory. Measurement. Systems of units. Fundamental physical constants. Kinematics. Dynamics. Oscillations and waves. Fundamental interactions. Gravitational and electric forces. Work. Energy. Momentum. Conservation laws. Vector and scalar field. Gravitational and electric field. Models of light. Image formation and geometrical optics. Interference and diffraction.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2000/F1120