PřF:F2060 Mechanics and molecular physic - Course Information
F2060 Mechanics and molecular physicsFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 4/2/0. 7 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. RNDr. Jana Musilová, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. RNDr. Jana Musilová, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Zdeněk Bochníček, Dr.
Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Jana Musilová, CSc.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Fundametal course of general physics for students of biophysics and physical engineering. Motion of a mass particle. Dynamics of a mass particle: fundamental laws of classical mechanics, equations of motion and their solution, Work and energy. Fundamens of relativistic mechanics. Motion of particle systems and rigid bodies: momentum theorems, conservation laws. Mechanics of liquids: static equilibrum, motion of ideal and viscous liquid. Waves, wave equation. Elements of thermodynamics, fenomenological approach. Basic concepts of molecular theory of gases. Phase transitions.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2001/F2060