PřF:FC154 Individual study 1 - Course Information
FC154 Individual study 1Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. David Trunec, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. David Trunec, CSc.
Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. David Trunec, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Plasma Physics (programme PřF, D-FY4)
- Individual study of the book M.A. Lieberman, A.J. Lichtenberg: Principles of plasma discharges and materials processing. John Wiley & sons, inc., New Plasma Sources SciYork, 1994.
- required literature
- LIEBERMAN, M. A. and Allan J. LICHTENBERG. Principles of plasma discharges and materials processing. New York: John Wiley & Sons, 1994. xxvi, 572. ISBN 0471005770. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual study
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2023/FC154