PřF:G0311 International internship-geol. - Course Information
G0311 International internship (geology)Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- Mgr. Adam Říčka, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Adam Říčka, Ph.D.
Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: Ing. Jana Pechmannová
Supplier department: Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
- According to topics.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 59 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The goal is to gain experience from the study abroad.
- Learning outcomes
- student can apply new methodologies
- Based on the plane of studies.
- Teaching methods
- according to the form of internships
- Assessment methods
- according to the completed courses
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.