PřF:G5120 Geotectonics - Course Information
G5120 GeotectonicsFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. RNDr. Antonín Přichystal, DSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Ing. Šárka Hladilová, CSc.
Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: Soňa Holečková
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Geology, Hydrogeology and Geochemistry (programme PřF, B-GE)
- Geology, Hydrogeology and Geochemistry (programme PřF, M-GE)
- Geology - Museology (programme PřF, B-GE)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Biology and Geology (programme PřF, M-SS)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2001/G5120