PřF:G6031 Publication of BT - Course Information
G6031 Publication of Bachelor thesisFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught partially online.
- Mgr. Martin Knížek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Radek Škoda, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Martin Knížek, Ph.D.
Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: Ing. Jana Pechmannová
Supplier department: Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 60 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The student will prepare the results of the bachelor thesis for the article, which will be published in some of the scientific journal.
- Learning outcomes
- The outcome is a publication of the bachelor thesis results in a scientific journal.
- Preparation of an proffesional article in the form given by the editorial office of a magazine.
- recommended literature
- ŠESTÁK, Zdeněk. Jak psát a přednášet o vědě. Illustrated by Hana Kymrová. Vyd. 1. Praha: Academia, 1999. 204 s. ISBN 8020007555. info
- Teaching methods
- Own creative activity on a professional article.
- Assessment methods
- Completition of the course is based on the insertion of the published article citation into the Information System (IS) of Masyryk University.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.