PřF:G6051 Bachelor Thesis II - Course Information
G6051 Bachelor Thesis IIFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught partially online.
- doc. RNDr. Rostislav Melichar, Dr. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Rostislav Melichar, Dr.
Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: Ing. Jana Pechmannová
Supplier department: Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- G0211 Assignment of Bachelor thesis && G5041 Bachelor Thesis - recherche && G5051 Bachelor Thesis I && NOW ( G0101 Occupational healt and safety ) && NOW ( C7777 Handling chemical substances )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 16 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course is designed as a course encouraging students to write their thesis meeting all the requirements.
- Learning outcomes
- Completion of this course will ensure that the student submits the thesis agreed by the supervisor. (The student should be ready for a successful defense of the thesis).
- Study of literature sources, sampling, data processing, research presentation. Individual consultations during the work on the thesis.
- recommended literature
- Čmejrková S., Daneš F., Světlá J. (1999): Jak napsat odborný text. - Leda. Praha.
- Šesták Z. (2000): Jak psát a přednášet ve vědě. - Academia. Praha.
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations during the work on the thesis, individual work
- Assessment methods
- Teaching methods: individual bachelor research. Credit granted based on thesis submission.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.