PřF:G7021k Diploma Thesis Seminar I - Course Information
G7021k Diploma Thesis Seminar IFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- prof. RNDr. Jiří Kalvoda, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Tomáš Kuchovský, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Zdeněk Losos, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Jiří Kalvoda, CSc.
Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Martin Ivanov, Dr.
Supplier department: Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
- Fri 14. 1. 9:00–12:00 G1,01004
- NOW ( G0101 Occupational healt and safety ) && NOW ( C7777 Handling chemical substances ) && (( G0221 Assignment of Diploma thesis || NOW ( G0221 Assignment of Diploma thesis )) && G0241 Topic for Diploma thesis ) && ( NOW ( G7041 Diploma Thesis I )||( G7041 Diploma Thesis I ))
Propositions of the thesis
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 16 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The seminar course is devoted for students of the geology and students of the teacher study of biology and geography with geological thesis (master program). Students present the aim of the thesis and knowledge of literature including discussion.
- Learning outcomes
- Lecture given by the student at a seminar. The student will present progress of his/her investigation related to diploma thesis in an oral presentation form.
- Introduction (thesis)
- Knowledge of literature
- Teaching methods
- Presentation of results of diploma thesis
- Assessment methods
- Teaching methods: oral presentation. Credits are granted based on attendance, activity, oral presentation and diploma thesis results
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Předmět možno zapsat po splnění všech požadavků pro první (bakalářský) stupeň studia
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses