PřF:GB911 Advanced tectonic seminary - Course Information
GB911 Advanced tectonic seminaryFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/3. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- doc. RNDr. Rostislav Melichar, Dr. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Rostislav Melichar, Dr.
Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: Ing. Jana Pechmannová
Supplier department: Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
- Thu 16:00–18:50 G1,01004
Student prepare bachalor or diploma thesis with structural (tectonic) thema.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 48 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Special seminars about tectonics, student presets their problems in tectonics and all discuss.
- Learning outcomes
- After graduation, the student will be able to present and discuss their results. At the same time he will be able to discuss the results of his colleagues.
- It depends on students' fields of study in the year.
- MEŠKO, Dušan, Dušan KATUŠČÁK and Ján FINDRA. Akademická příručka. České, upr. vyd. Martin: Osveta, 2006. 481 s. ISBN 8080632197. info
- Teaching methods
- Presentation, discussion.
- Assessment methods
- Method: group discussions Completion: final discussion
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.