PřF:GD251 Progress in economic geology - Course Information
GD251 Progress in economic geology - researchFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 2 credit(s) (fasci plus compl plus > 4). Recommended Type of Completion: z (credit). Other types of completion: zk (examination), k (colloquium).
Taught partially online.
- doc. RNDr. Marek Slobodník, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Marek Slobodník, CSc.
Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Zdeněk Losos, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
- ( (!( PROGRAM ( B - GE )|| PROGRAM ( N - GE )|| PROGRAM ( D - GE )|| PROGRAM ( D - GE4 )|| PROGRAM ( C - CV ))) || ( NOW ( G0101 Occupational healt and safety )&& NOW ( C7777 Handling chemical substances )))
Knowledge and skils of principal subjects involved in undergraduate programmes.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 24 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Understanding of principal new aspects of genetic models of origin of ore- and industrial minerals; environmental risks linked with exploitation of raw materials.
- Learning outcomes
- student is well acquainted with modern principals and methods in economic geology
- Discusssion and comparison of diffrent mineral-forming processes and mining risks - based on individual student projects.
- ROBB, L. J. Introduction to ore-forming processes. 1st pub. Malden, Mass: Blackwell Publishing, 2005. viii, 373. ISBN 0632063785. info
- Teaching methods
- advanced reading
- Assessment methods
- discussion of projects, seminar, credit
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2021/GD251