PřF:GD311 Advanced sedimentary geology - Course Information
GD311 Advanced sedimentary geology - researchFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 2 credit(s) (fasci plus compl plus > 4). Recommended Type of Completion: z (credit). Other types of completion: zk (examination), k (colloquium).
Taught partially online.
- doc. RNDr. Slavomír Nehyba, Dr. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Slavomír Nehyba, Dr.
Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: Ing. Jana Pechmannová
Supplier department: Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ( (!( PROGRAM ( B - GE )|| PROGRAM ( N - GE )|| PROGRAM ( D - GE )|| PROGRAM ( D - GE4 )|| PROGRAM ( C - CV ))) || ( NOW ( G0101 Occupational healt and safety )&& NOW ( C7777 Handling chemical substances )))
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 24 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is recognition of the modern scientific trends in the subjects of Sedimentary Geology.
- Learning outcomes
- After finishing of the course student will be able to know the modern literature in subjects of Sedimentary Geology, targets and methods of the study.
- Identification of the target of the study Modern magazines and books published in Sedimentary Geology Identification of final report
- Teaching methods
- Homework and consulting
- Assessment methods
- Preparation of the final report to selected topic.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.