PřF:XS430 Reflective seminar 2 - Course Information
XS430 Reflective seminar 2Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Zdeněk Bochníček, Dr. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Aleš Kobza, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jaromír Literák, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Zdeňka Lososová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Olga Rotreklová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Mgr. Hana Svatoňová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Jaromír Šimša, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Veronika Švandová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
RNDr. Eva Dobrovolná (assistant)
Mgr. Veronika Kyasová (assistant)
RNDr. Valerie Richterová, Ph.D. (assistant)
Mgr. Dagmar Šašinková (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Zdeněk Bochníček, Dr.
Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Zdeněk Bochníček, Dr.
Supplier department: Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 38 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/38, only registered: 0/38
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 12 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The seminar is intended as an organized discussion on selected topics of high school subject. Its essential part is students' independent preparation; individual seminar lessons are devoted to students performances on selected topics. The performance involves the elementary treatment of the problem aimed at high school pupils. Each performance is followed by the critical discussion. • The main objective of the course is the development of pedagogical abilities of students.
- Learning outcomes
- The main objective of the course is the development of pedagogical abilities of students. At the end of the course students should be able to analyze selected topics of high school subject and to present them in the form of high school lesson.
- The individual themes are based on a secondary school curriculum.
- Středoškolské učebnice přírodovědných předmětů
- Teaching methods
- Seminar with students performances followed by critical discussions.
- Assessment methods
- Minimal attendance 80%. During the semester students have to realize at least 2 successful performances.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.