PřF:C7031 Analytical Atomic Spectrometry - Course Information
C7031 Analytical Atomic SpectrometryFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. RNDr. Vítězslav Otruba, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Vítězslav Otruba, CSc.
Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Electromagnetic radiation, Planck radiation law, Einstein laws, metrology. Optical dispersion modules, basic of instrumentation. Emission and absorption spectrometry of atoms, ions and molecules - emission flame, arc, spark, laser, hole cathodes, glow discharge plazma of inert gases.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.