PřF:M3150 Mathematical Seminar - Course Information
M3150 Mathematical SeminarFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Vítězslav Veselý, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Vítězslav Veselý, CSc.
Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Vítězslav Veselý, CSc.
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- System MATLAB: basic philosophy of MATLAB and the syntax of its programming language, basic operators and commands, writing procedures (script and function M-files), graphics (1D and 2D plots), commands related to some more advanced topics from matrix and polynomial algebra.
- Solving practical exercises and problems with MATLAB.
- Note: The seminar courses utilize the computer projection screen. Practical training is with MATLAB for UNIX.
- See http://www.math.muni.cz/~vesely/educ/mssylle.ps for more details.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Teacher's information