PřF:C1460 Mathematics (spec.) Bi�Che - Course Information
C1460 Mathematics for the Specialization Biology-Chemistry,Bi/Ge-ChFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. RNDr. Jaroslav Koča, DrSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Jaroslav Koča, DrSc.
Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- NOW ( C1480 Mathematics (spec.) Bi�Che )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Chemistry (programme PřF, M-SS)
- Course objectives
- Algebra of matrices. Systems of linear equations and their solution. Elementary functions and their basic properties. Limits, derivatives, inverse functions. Exponential and logarithmic functions. Higher order derivatives. Integral calculus. Basic techniques of integration. Functions of several variables. Partial derivatives. Maxima and minima of functions of several variables. Integration of functions of several variables. Differential equations. Simple examples on first-order equations. Boundary condition.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: Kurz je povinný pro studijní obor Učitelství chemie pro střední školy pokud není druhým studovaným (aprobačním) oborem učitelství matematiky nebo fyziky. Je tedy např. povinný pro kombinaci Bi-Ch a BiGe-Ch.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses