PřF:F7450 Optoelectronics (A) - Course Information
F7450 Optoelectronics (A)Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- prof. RNDr. Vladimír Aubrecht, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Jan Janča, DrSc.
Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Jan Janča, DrSc.
- Optics. Theory of elmg. field. Electronics.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Fundamentals of optoelectronic transfer of information. Theory of cylindrical optical wavequides. Theory of plane optical wavequides. Construction and kinds of optical wavequides. Electrooptical modulators of optical signal. Detectors of optical signals. Processing and transmission of optical signal through long distances. Optical sensors. Optoelectronic displays. Technology of optoelectronic components. Optoelectronic storage. Liquid crystals and its applications.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.