PřF:F7571 Exp. met. and spec. lab. - Course Information
F7571 Experimental methods and special laboratoryFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/3/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: graded credit.
- RNDr. Luděk Bočánek, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. RNDr. Josef Humlíček, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Josef Humlíček, CSc.
Department of Condensed Matter Physics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: RNDr. Luděk Bočánek, CSc.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Temperature dependence of electric conductivity of metal and semuconductor. Study of ion polarization of molecules. Metal-semiconductor contact potencial difference measurement. Ferro-electric properties of solids. Activation energy of vacancy creation in metal. Magnetic susceptibility. Zone melting in germanium. Spin-lattice relaxation. Plastic deformation of metal.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses