PřF:G7380 Rockforming fossils - Course Information
G7380 Rockforming fossilsFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: graded credit.
- doc. Ing. Šárka Hladilová, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Ing. Šárka Hladilová, CSc.
Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: Soňa Holečková
- Examinations from the disciplines G1080 and G2080.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Rockforming activity of organisms - active, passive
Review of important groups of plant and animal rockforming organisms (ecology and paleoecology, rockforming activity and its conditions, occurrence of individual rocks in the geologic past, samples, thin sections)
- Assessment methods (in Czech)
- Výuka teoretická i praktická. Pro klasifikovaný zápočet jsou kromě účasti vyžadovány praktické znalosti (makroskopické vzorky, výbrusy).
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2001/G7380