PřF:F9051 Some basic principles in physi - Course Information
F9051 Some basic principles in physical theories 1Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1. 3 credit(s). Recommended Type of Completion: z (credit). Other types of completion: k (colloquium).
- prof. RNDr. Martin Černohorský, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. RNDr. Martin Černohorský, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Michal Lenc, Ph.D.
Department of Theoretical Physics and Astrophysics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
- Thu 10:00–10:50 03039, Thu 11:00–11:50 03039
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Physics (programme PřF, M-FY)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.