PřF:GT0F3 Rock mechanics and engineer.g. - Course Information
GT0F3 Rock mechanics and engineering geologyFaculty of Science
Autumn 2007 - for the purpose of the accreditation
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/1. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Horák (lecturer), doc. RNDr. Rostislav Melichar, Dr. (deputy)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Rostislav Melichar, Dr.
Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: Běla Hrbková
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Geology (programme PřF, N-GE)
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Nutno zapsat též na VUT
- Enrolment Statistics (Autumn 2007 - for the purpose of the accreditation, recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2007-forthepurposeoftheaccreditation/GT0F3