PřF:Bi9006 Diploma thesis III - Course Information
Bi9006 Diploma thesis IIIFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/10. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- vedoucí diplomové práce (lecturer)
prof. Ing. Jiří Holčík, CSc. (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Ladislav Dušek, Ph.D.
RECETOX - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: RNDr. Jiří Jarkovský, Ph.D.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Mathematical Biology (programme PřF, M-BI)
- Course objectives
- The course Diploma thesis is designed as a course encouraging students to write their thesis meeting all the requirements. Completion of this course (and the subsequent courses) will ensure that the student submits the thesis agreed by the supervisor. The student should be ready for a successful defense of the thesis.
- Individual consultations during the work on the thesis.
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Assessment methods
- Credits are awarded for achievements in preparing the thesis (after the thesis has been submitted and approved by the supervisor).
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: Studenti matematické biologie absolvují tento předmět na katedře, kde vypracovávají svoji diplomovou práci.